To make your reservation and stay as comfortable as possible, please review our Terms & Conditions. When you make a reservation or stay at Domaine du Moulin, you agree to have read, accepted and understood our Terms & Conditions. Please contact us if you have any questions.
Reservation & Cancellation Policy
- Your reservation can only be guaranteed by submitting your credit card details. This can be done either via email or phone. This guarantees your room until your arrival date. Your credit card will not be charged until you arrive.
- If you cancel your trip between 30 days and 8 days before your date of arrival, 50% of the total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel your trip within 8 days before arrival, 100% of the total amount will be charged.
- Upon arrival the full amount is due and non-refundable. We regret any refunds for earlier departure are not possible.
- An additional bed is available for €25.00 per night and mandatory for a 3rd person under 14 years to stay in the room. There is a maximum 3 people per room.
- Reservations for one night only during the months of July and August can only be made 48 hours prior to arrival.
- One-night stays carry a 15% surcharge. Room types can not be guaranteed for one-night stays.
- All rates are in Euro per room per night, and do not include optional breakfast and applicable tourist tax.
Check-in and Checkout
Guests are welcome to check in between 14:00 and 20:00 on the day of arrival. Late arrivals can be accommodated by prior arrangement only.
Guests are expected to check out by no later than 11:00 on the day of departure unless other arrangements were made in advance. Later checkout can result in the charging of a levy equal to one day’s accommodation rate.
For the comfort of our guests, B&B Domaine du Moulin is a non-smoking accommodation and all rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside.
SARL Domaine du Moulin does not accept any liability for loss of or damage to any valuables or property belonging to guests or their visitors. All rooms are equipped with a private safe to store your valuables such as passports, jewelry, driver’s licenses, cash, credit cards, etc.
It is the sole responsibility of all guests to make arrangements for adequate insurance coverage on all valuable items prior to arrival at Domaine du Moulin. Such insurance can include, but is not limited to, photographic equipment, laptops or other electronic devices, jewelry, cash and vehicles.
Loss or Damages
Should SARL Domaine du Moulin suffer any loss or damage as a result of an willful act by a guest or visitor of a guest, the guest will be held liable for full reimbursement of such loss or damage incurred and will be billed accordingly. Should SARL Domaine du Moulin at any time need to exercise this right, no reimbursements or refunds will be made in this regard.
Right of Admission Reserved
SARL Domaine du Moulin at all times reserves the full right of admission and accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may result from the legal and reasonable exercising of such rights.
Whilst every care has been taken by SARL Domaine du Moulin to ensure the safety of guests and their possessions while enjoying our accommodation, Domaine du Moulin does not accept any liability in the event of any loss, injury or damage to any person or property.